主题场景精听
当前练习记录
有记录
0
已解决
错题
本次练习预览
共 80 题 · 当前第 1 题
点击任意题目可直接跳转,适合练前浏览和中途定位。
The clinic opens at eight.
诊所八点开门。
I need to see a doctor.
我需要看医生。
My throat is very sore.
我的喉咙很痛。
The nurse checked my temperature.
护士给我量了体温。
This medicine is for pain.
这种药是止痛用的。
The appointment is this afternoon.
预约在今天下午。
Please bring your insurance card.
请带上你的保险卡。
The pharmacy is next door.
药房就在隔壁。
I feel dizzy after lunch.
我午饭后感到头晕。
The doctor gave some advice.
医生给了一些建议。
Can I book an appointment today?
我今天可以预约吗?
When did the pain start?
疼痛是什么时候开始的?
Do you have any allergies?
你有任何过敏吗?
Should I take this medicine twice daily?
我应该每天服用这种药两次吗?
Is the treatment covered by insurance?
这个治疗由保险覆盖吗?
Can I see a specialist?
我可以看专科医生吗?
Where is the emergency entrance?
急诊入口在哪里?
Will I need a blood test?
我需要验血吗?
How much is the consultation fee?
问诊费是多少?
Who should I call after hours?
非工作时间我应该打给谁?
Your appointment is at ten fifteen.
你的预约在十点十五。
The consultation fee is forty pounds.
问诊费是四十英镑。
Take one tablet every six hours.
每六小时服用一片药。
The clinic is three miles away.
诊所在三英里外。
The prescription expires in seven days.
处方七天后失效。
Room twenty-eight is on the first floor.
二十八号房间在一楼。
The follow-up visit is next Wednesday.
复诊在下周三。
You waited for thirty-five minutes.
你等了三十五分钟。
My patient number is six zero four nine.
我的患者编号是 6049。
The vaccine costs twenty-two pounds.
疫苗费用是二十二英镑。
Please fill in this form before seeing the doctor.
看医生前请填写这张表格。
You need to register at reception when you arrive.
到达时你需要在前台登记。
The nurse will take your blood pressure first.
护士会先给你量血压。
Please show your insurance card before the consultation.
问诊前请出示你的保险卡。
The doctor may refer you to a specialist.
医生可能会把你转诊给专科医生。
You should collect the prescription from the pharmacy.
你应该去药房取处方药。
Please cancel your appointment if your symptoms improve.
如果症状好转,请取消预约。
You can book a follow-up visit online.
你可以在线预约复诊。
Please keep the receipt for your insurance claim.
请保留收据用于保险理赔。
The clinic will send your test results by email.
诊所会通过邮件发送你的检查结果。
The clinic provides vaccinations and basic health checks.
诊所提供疫苗接种和基础健康检查。
Emergency patients are seen before routine appointments.
急诊患者会优先于常规预约就诊。
Antibiotics should not be taken without medical advice.
没有医疗建议不应服用抗生素。
The waiting room has water and wheelchair access.
候诊室有饮用水和轮椅通道。
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
儿童必须由成年人陪同。
The insurance card must be valid on the visit date.
保险卡在就诊日期必须有效。
Patients should arrive early for blood tests.
患者应提前到达进行验血。
Repeat prescriptions can be requested through the website.
续方可以通过网站申请。
The dental service is not covered by this plan.
牙科服务不包含在这个保险计划内。
Patients must switch off phones inside the treatment room.
患者在治疗室内必须关闭手机。
My chest pain became worse during the night.
我的胸痛在夜间加重了。
The medicine made me feel sleepy and sick.
这种药让我感到困倦和恶心。
Could you arrange an urgent appointment for me?
你能帮我安排一个紧急预约吗?
The doctor has changed my treatment plan.
医生更改了我的治疗方案。
I lost the receipt for my medical claim.
我弄丢了医疗理赔用的收据。
The nurse offered another time for the check-up.
护士提供了另一个体检时间。
The appointment was delayed because of an emergency.
预约因紧急情况延迟了。
Please call an ambulance if breathing becomes difficult.
如果呼吸变得困难,请叫救护车。
My test result has not arrived yet.
我的检查结果还没有到。
The clinic refunded part of the consultation fee.
诊所退还了部分问诊费。
Although the pain is mild, the doctor wants to check it again next week.
虽然疼痛较轻,医生仍想下周再检查一次。
The medicine works quickly, but it should be taken after food.
这种药起效很快,但应该饭后服用。
If your temperature rises again, you should contact the clinic immediately.
如果你的体温再次升高,你应该立即联系诊所。
Because the doctor is fully booked, the receptionist offered a telephone consultation.
因为医生预约已满,接待员提供了电话问诊。
The first visit includes a check-up, while the second visit focuses on treatment.
第一次就诊包括检查,而第二次就诊侧重治疗。
Once the test results are ready, the nurse will phone you in the afternoon.
一旦检查结果出来,护士会在下午打电话给你。
You may use the private service, provided that your insurance covers the cost.
只要你的保险覆盖费用,你可以使用私人医疗服务。
The doctor advised rest and fluids, so I cancelled my sports class.
医生建议休息并补充液体,所以我取消了运动课。
Unless the swelling goes down, you should avoid running for a few days.
除非肿胀消退,否则你应该避免跑步几天。
The bill seems high, yet it includes the consultation, medicine, and laboratory test.
账单看起来很高,但它包括问诊、药物和实验室检查。
There are two tablets in the morning and one at night.
早上服两片,晚上服一片。
The pain is in my left ear, not my left eye.
疼痛在我的左耳,不是左眼。
A nurse will call after lunch with the results.
一名护士会在午饭后带着结果打电话来。
The appointment is on the thirteenth, not the thirtieth.
预约在十三号,不是三十号。
Please wait in the chair beside the door.
请坐在门旁边的椅子上等候。
The prescription is for cough syrup and eye drops.
处方是止咳糖浆和眼药水。
You need an insurance card and a photo ID.
你需要一张保险卡和一份带照片的身份证件。
The fee is sixty, but the refund is sixteen.
费用是六十,但退款是十六。
The clinic is opposite the chemist, across from the bus stop.
诊所在药店对面,也在公交站对面。
Take the medicine with water, but do not take it with milk.
用水服药,但不要用牛奶服用。
先听一遍音频,再输入你听到的内容。