真题逐句精听
当前练习记录
有记录
0
已解决
错题
本次练习预览
共 52 题 · 当前第 1 题
点击任意题目可直接跳转,适合练前浏览和中途定位。
Good morning. Thanks for coming in to see us here at the agency, JOE. I'm one of the agency representatives, and my name's SALLY Baker.
早上好。谢谢你来公司见我们,JOE。我是公司的一名代表,我叫Sally Baker。
Hi SALLY. I think we spoke on the phone, didn't we?
JOE: 你好,Sally。 我想我们在电话上谈过了,不是吗?
That's right, we did. So thank you for sending in your CV. We've had quite a careful look at it and I think we have two jobs that might be suitable for you.
SALLY:没错。谢谢你寄来的简历。我们已经仔细看过了,我想我们有两份工作可能适合你。
OK.
JOE: 好的。
The first one is in a company based in North London. They're looking for an administrative assistant.
SALLY:第一个是在伦敦北部的一家公司。他们正在找一名行政助理。
OK. What sort of company is it?
JOE: 好的,是什么样的公司呢?
They're called Home Solutions and they design and make furniture.
SALLY:它叫 Home Solutions,是一家设计和制作家具的公司。
Oh, I don't know much about that, but it sounds interesting.
JOE: 哦,我不太清楚它,但听上去很有趣。
Yes, well as I said, they want someone in their office, and looking at your past experience it does look as if you fit quite a few of the requirements.
SALLY: 是的,就像我说的,他们需要一个人在他们的办公室。根据你过去的经验,你确实符合这些要求。
So on your CV it appears you've done some data entry?
你的简历显示你似乎做过一些数据录入的工作?
Yes.
JOE: 是的
So that's one skill they want. Then they expect the person they appoint to attend meetings and take notes there …
SALLY:这是他们想要的一项技能。然后,他们希望自己指定的人可以参加会议,并在那里做记录……
OK. I've done that before, yes.
JOE: 我之前做过这样的工作。
And you'd need to be able to cope with general admin.
SALLY:你需要能够应付基本的管理。
Filing, and keeping records and so on? That should be OK. And in my last job I also had to manage the diary.
JOE: 归档,保存记录等等?应该没问题。在我的上一份工作中,我也要管理好日记。
Excellent. That's something they want here too. I'd suggest you add it to your CV –
SALLY:非常好。 这就是他们想要的。我建议你把它加到你的简历中。
I don't think you mentioned that, did you?
你没提过吧?
No.
JOE: 没有.
So as far as the requirements go, they want good computer skills, of course, and they particularly mention spreadsheets.
SALLY:就要求而言,他们当然需要你有良好的计算机技能,而且他们特别提到电子表格。
That should be fine.
JOE: 这点还好。
And interpersonal skills – which would be something they'd check with your references.
SALLY:至于人际交往能力——他们会和你的推荐人核实的。
I think that should be OK, yes.
JOE: 我想这样很好。
Then they mention that they want someone who is careful and takes care with details – just looking at your CV, I'd say you're probably alright there.
SALLY:然后他们又说他们想找一个细心、会注意细节的人。根据你的简历,我觉得你可能还不错。
I think so, yes. Do they want any special experience?
JOE: 我也这样认为,他们还需要一些特殊经验吗?
I think they wanted some experience of teleconferencing.
SALLY:我想他们需要一些电话会议的经验。
I've got three years' experience of that.
JOE: 我在这方面有三年的经验。
Let's see, yes, good. In fact they're only asking for at least one year, so that's great. So is that something that might interest you?
SALLY:让我看一下,这非常好。 事实上,他们只要求至少一年,这足够了。你还对哪些事情感兴趣吗?
It is, yes. The only thing is, you said they were in North London so it would be quite a long commute for me.
JOE: 是的。唯一的问题是,你说他们在伦敦北部,所以对我来说这是一个很长的通勤时间。
SALLY:是的。
So the second position might suit you better as far as the location goes; that's for a warehouse assistant and that's in South London.
SALLY:所以,随着位置的原因,第二个职位可能更适合你;那是一个仓库助理,在伦敦南部。
Yes, that would be a lot closer.
JOE: 确实,这个会更近一些。
And you've worked in a warehouse before, haven't you?
SALLY:并且你之前也在仓库工作过,对吧?
JOE: 是的。
So as far as the responsibilities for this position go, they want someone who can manage the stock, obviously, and also deliveries.
SALLY:就这个职位的职责而言,他们希望有人能管理库存,当然还有配送。
That should be OK. You've got to keep track of stuff, but I've always been quite good with numbers.
JOE: 应该没问题。你需要跟踪一些东西,但我一直对数字很在行。
Good. that's their first requirement. And they want someone who's computer literate, which we know you are.
SALLY:很好,这是他们的第一个要求。他们还想要懂电脑的人,我们知道你懂。
Sure.
JOE: 当然。
Then they mention organisational skills. They want someone who's well organised.
SALLY:然后他们会提到组织能力。他们想要一个有组织能力的人。
Yes, I think I am.
JOE: 我想我可以。
And tidy?
SALLY:并且需要有整理能力?
Yes, they go together really, don't they?
JOE: 是的 他们都是一体的,不是吗?
Sure. Then the usual stuff; they want someone who can communicate well both orally and in writing.
SALLY:当然,然后是一些常见的问题;他们想要能很好地进行口头和书面交流的人。
OK. And for the last warehouse job I had, one of the things I enjoyed most was being part of a team.
JOE: 好的。在我的上一份仓库工作中,我最喜欢的一件事就是成为团队的一员。
I found that was really essential for the job.
我发现这对这份工作很重要。
Excellent. Yes, they do mention that they want someone who's used to that, yes. Now when you were working in a warehouse last time, what sorts of items were you dealing with?
SALLY:太好了。是的,他们提到他们想要一个可以这样的人。您上次在仓库工作的时候,是在处理哪些事情呢?
It was mostly bathroom and kitchen equipment, sinks and stoves and fridges.
大部分是浴室和厨房设备、水槽、炉灶和冰箱。
So you're OK moving heavy things?
所以你搬重物没问题吧?
Sure. I'm quite strong, and I've had the training.
JOE: 当然。我很强壮,而且受过训练。
Good. Now as far as experience goes, they mention they want someone with a licence, and that you have experience of driving in London –
SALLY:好。现在说到经验,他们提到他们想要一个有驾照的人。你有在伦敦驾驶的经验。
so you can cope with the traffic and so on.
所以这样你可以应付交通等事情。
Yes, no problem.
JOE: 是的,这个没有问题。
And you've got experience of warehouse work … and the final thing they mention is customer service. I think looking at your CV you're OK there.
SALLY:你有仓库工作的经验…最后他们提到的是客户服务。我觉得看看你的简历就知道你可以。
先听一遍音频,再输入你听到的内容。